The Compostelle Centre-Val de Loire (CCVL) site is promulgated by the CCVL Collective which was created on the initiative of three associations of the Centre-Val de Loire region : Le Loiret, Eure-et-Loir, Loir-et-Cher.
The CCVL Collective was born from the desire of these associations to cooperate to develop common projects likely to strengthen their capacity to help pilgrims on their journey. It also aims to promote the ways of Compostela, improve their visibility in the territories and the world of Jacques. Its field of action is that of the Centre-Val de Loire region.
The CCVL Collective has no specific legal status and is independent of any political or religious training. It represents the agreement between three associations in accordance with the law of July 1, 1901 relating to the contract of undeclared association.
The members of the Collective are associations (legal persons) which act to welcome and help pilgrims in their preparation for a pilgrimage or their Way to Compostela. They subscribe to the principles and objectives of a Charter, while each keeping their responsibilities, their mode of operation, their own specificities and priorities. They participate in the work of the collective according to their means and availability.
The Collective enables member associations to :
- Improve the visibility of the association by integrating it into a wider scope.
- Relay information, provide support or an amplifying effect for its activities.
- Share ideas and good practices.
- Set up common tools, for example : Internal or external communication tools, extended database, computer science support, etc.
- Authorize transversal approaches to regional issues, by combining the visions and practices of partner associations.
This website brings together the necessary and useful information that pilgrims need to prepare for their departure to Compostela or when they travel on one of the ways crossing the region. It offers an overview of these paths (routes, accommodation, services). It is published and maintained by the departmental pilgrims associations of the Centre-Val de Loire region.
To contact the webmaster of the site, click here.